Oasis of the Seas

9 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Tenderloin from 150 Central Park is good also. Plus the fillet that is offered in Coastal Kitchen in good.

Then again, for straight up chunk of cow, can't go wrong with Chops.

I'll second that CK recommendation.  The night they serve the filet mignon should not be missed.  It's really, really good!  In the past it has been served on Night 1 but @WAAAYTOOO recently reported that they have switched it to Night 4.  That filet is something I would schedule the rest of my dining schedule around lol.  And usually they have the pork belly as an appetizer that same night.  That is delicious too!

If you have access to the Coastal Kitchen I would make sure not to miss their filet night. It was hands down the best steak we had on our entire cruise and we had steak at Chops, Giovanni’s and a Samba this week).  It may take some sleuthing to find out which night they are serving the filet on Oasis.  Allure moved their filet night from night #1 to night #4 but I have no idea what night it might be on Oasis.

On a related topic, the most disappointing meal we had all week on Allure was Samba Grill.  It was nothing like the meal we had there back in 2009  (yes, I DO realize that 9 years is a long time and that things change...).  There were no tablecloths on the tables and chairs (they just used the Solarium pool tables and chairs) there is no more “Carnivale” show, the food was average at best.  I can no longer recommend a Samba Grill based on our experience this past week. I know that Oasis doesn’t have Samba.  I just thought I would mention it here.  Very very disappointed.  Even for “free” I didn’t think it was worth my time.  I’m sorry we wasted one of our evening meals there.