Western Caribbean cruise

Lottylorr

Welcome to the boards! We need a bit more info on what you like.  Beach, snorkel? Are you willing to try the falls in Jamaica? Do you want to stick to ship excursions or willing to try something on your own? It is probably best to narrow down to a few choices and then ask us what we think of them.

There is a lot of info on these boards and on the blog. My family tends to do private tours so I use Trip Advisor to research the provider.

However, just to give you a start...Next time we are at these ports, my family (kids 18, 15, 11 and 6) will try Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. We'll go to Blue Hole again in Falmouth as we loved it. I have a beach bungalow and zip line booked for Labadee.

5 hours ago, Lottylorr said:

Hi myself husband and kid ages 13 and 10 are cruising for first time on oasis of seas in July. We stop at Cozumel , Jamaica and labidee . Does anyone have any suggestions for excursions? 

Welcome to the boards!  We're sailing that same itinerary next March with our kids and we are considering the RC Dolphin excursion in Cozumel (I think it's called Dophinaris or something like that).  It has really good reviews on Trip Advisor and it is cheaper than what we paid for in Nassau.