Withdrawal

On 4/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, ellcee said:

I use Chrome - Incognito and this link https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

and I get the old site. The days (87!) just started showing up on the new version.

I just hit 100 days and the Count down to cruise showed up to me on the new web page, could have been there all day yesterday but I was flying most of the day and didn't look.

Also noticed the link in my Crown and Anchor started working, it's always been blue, but it never acted like a link, from what I could quickly tell it doesn't link you to the old profile page, just the new Crown and Anchor page.

On 4/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, twangster said:

I feel everyone's pain, I've got such a long wait between cruises.  I'm at least 17 days from the single digit dance.

I'm 149 days out from my next one and the one after that is 443 days away!  UGH.  Can't cruise nearly as much as I want either due to W-O-R-K.  

On 4/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, Floski said:

I'm ten minutes from the terminal in Charleston, and it's quite common for me to consider "scratching that itch" by just jumping on a Carnival tug for a few days.

Then I get some calamine lotion and that problem goes away.   

Now, if RC came to Chucktown, that would be a Image result for horse of a different color oz!

LOL.  @Floski I completely understand.  I live in Charlotte and every once in a while I will look at the Carnival ship that sails out of Charleston to see if I can do it....but I just can't.

• 2 weeks later...