Withdrawal

5 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Suggestion .... Do what I do. Take a three/four night cruise over a three day weekend. Easy peezy !! ????

If i were in close driving distance that would be great...closest port would be in New Jersey.....it would be great if RCCL would share port in Charleston, SC or Norfolk, VA.

2 hours ago, toodle68 said:

Next cruise is not until May 2019 :(   we have a 3 week trip to England and Scotland in Sept this year, but I want another cruise too!

I did a three week trip to England and Scotland. I was the only Jamaican in Scotland. I had an awesome time.

11 minutes ago, mworkman said:

If i were in close driving distance that would be great...closest port would be in New Jersey.....it would be great if RCCL would share port in Charleston, SC or Norfolk, VA.

Have to agree! Norfolk would be great! Carnival goes out of Norfolk from time to time and it would be absolutely perfect! We’re about a 30 minute drive from there.  If they started sailing from there I would take a cruise every other month! 

4 hours ago, mworkman said:

If you're in North Carolina, and New Jersey is your "closest port," you're doing it wrong! Baltimore is on the way to New Jersey for Tar Heels.

Charleston isn't much closer than Baltimore for us but Norfolk would be great.

Anyone who lives in the US has it so made when it comes to cruising options. Between cheap gas, cheap flights and way shorter driving distances to ports, you don't know how lucky you are! I would be cruising 5-6 times a year if I lived in the US......

While driving to Baltimore/Bayonne is kinda  an option from here....there aren't many cruise options to make it work like out of florida or  texas.....

I have to wait till OCT for my next one, but we will be booking one for Feb so that makes the waiting a little easier knowing I will have 2 cruises in 4 months!

1 minute ago, ellcee said:

Because of this blog I'm actually looking for a cruise for by myself for the first time. Just trying to weigh the odds.

This blog will make people do crazy things!...ha

I try to stay away cause it drives me crazy, but then I go crazy when I am not looking up and watching and reading stuff so I cant win!

Just now, monctonguy said:

This blog will make people do crazy things!...ha

I try to stay away cause it drives me crazy, but then I go crazy when I am not looking up and watching and reading stuff so I cant win!

I say keep coming!  If you can't cruise then the next best thing is to talk about it.  Makes the time go faster.  That and no one at home will talk to me about it.  They all think I'm a cruise nut.

5 hours ago, bhageerah said:

Carnival goes out of Norfolk from time to time and it would be absolutely perfect! We’re about a 30 minute drive from there.  If they started sailing from there I would take a cruise every other month!

They are sailing from there now! Not sure of dates though.

42 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That and no one at home will talk to me about it.  They all think I'm a cruise nut.

Same here, so I don't even bring it up!  They hear my schedule and "assume" certain things which are not true so I keep my mouth shut. Imagine what they would be saying if I was that BOT @twangster!!!:4_joy:

8 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I don't know how many days until my cruise, now that the count down to cruise function is gone, lol...

I'm somewhere out side of 90 days, but don't know exactly, use to be so easy to log in to RCCL web page and know...

I use Chrome - Incognito and this link https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

and I get the old site. The days (87!) just started showing up on the new version.

8 minutes ago, ellcee said:

I use Chrome - Incognito and this link https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

and I get the old site. The days (87!) just started showing up on the new version.

I use Chrome-Incognito also, but I don't see the count down to cruise on the new web page, the old page yes, but I assume that eventually that will go away. I'm still outside of 90 days and can't see my eDocs yet either.

2 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I use Chrome-Incognito also, but I don't see the count down to cruise on the new web page, the old page yes, but I assume that eventually that will go away. I'm still outside of 90 days and can't see my eDocs yet either.

Well at least you got to see it once.  I use Chrome incognito too and I never was able to access this countdown thing that everyone is talking about.  Use shipmate.  They have a countdown.

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Well at least you got to see it once.  I use Chrome incognito too and I never was able to access this countdown thing that everyone is talking about.  Use shipmate.  They have a countdown.

The APP or the online version?

33 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I don't know how many days until my cruise, now that the count down to cruise function is gone, lol...

I'm somewhere out side of 90 days, but don't know exactly, use to be so easy to log in to RCCL web page and know...

I use the Ship Mate app on my phone that has a countdown built in, maybe that will help!  I

Just did it on the APP as well, so now once again I have a 1 click response to my remaining days to a cruise.

For what it's worth, I'm 102 days out from my Liberty Cruise, 185 days out to my Freedom cruise, and 277 days out to my Star Class Allure cruise.

43 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

OMG ME TOO! I have Baltimore as I live in Delaware, but that's only Grandeur or Pride (I"m leaving on Grandeur in 23 days!) but Norfolk is quicker than Bayonne.  We can always hope can't we!!

Yes we can!  We drive through Delaware on 13 to go to PA so I understand your drive!  Baltimore is nice and we are looking to go on Grandeur next summer but it all depends on the job that the wife gets this fall.  

16 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

We drive through Delaware on 13 to go to PA

We HATE 13! Not sure where you go in PA, but get off 13 and get on 113 north, it takes you right to Route 1 will cut off about an hour and half of your drive. It's a beautiful road no traffic. You pick it up right after Pokemoke. and I love your pooches picture!!