Nassau, Bahamas

Kimberly

My kids are I are cruising (two teenagers and a nine year old) on the Oasis and the Atlantis Aquaadventure looks really neat.  I did see it doesn't open till 10 AM though and we are leaving port at 3 pm.  (Arrive at 8 AM)  I read it was crowded and there isn't really enough time to enjoy.  Long lines and such.   Could anyone give me any insight on this?  If we don't do that what would you recommend?  My kids are pretty adventure oriented.  This is our first time cruising.

I have done land vacations to Atlantis and I must say that it is a phenomenal experience. However, when we were in Nassau last year, we skipped Atlantis largely because we could not justify the expense given the short time there. At most, you'll have four hours if you're pushing it, and that simply isn't enough to justify the expense.

There are plenty of resorts and snorkeling options to consider or you could opt to stay on the ship and enjoy what it has to offer with the zipline, Flow Rider, and rock climbing wall as the ship won't be that crowded.

22 hours ago, Kimberly said:

My kids are I are cruising (two teenagers and a nine year old) on the Oasis and the Atlantis Aquaadventure looks really neat.  I did see it doesn't open till 10 AM though and we are leaving port at 3 pm.  (Arrive at 8 AM)  I read it was crowded and there isn't really enough time to enjoy.  Long lines and such.   Could anyone give me any insight on this?  If we don't do that what would you recommend?  My kids are pretty adventure oriented.  This is our first time cruising.

Walk over to Junkanroo Beach https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d2477014-r212402142-Junkanoo_Beach-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html