Australia/NZ/Pacific Itineraries for 2019/2020 Now Available on Website

RCI have announced their itineraries on the Australia / New Zealand website. It is the usual mix of Australia / NZ / Pacific Islands with a couple of new itineraries thrown in. There are quite few sampler cruises as well, more than ion previous years.

You need to call them to book and they have introduced the dreaded non refundable deposit.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9f66163f2376075b9caed4404d2cf769.JPG

Will Have a good look through tonight to see which one we will do. There are none leaving from New Zealand this time so it looks like another trip to Australia will be necessary.

I am looking to book Ovation in November. I just have to make a few arrangements before I book but i see that the price isn't so bad! How long before they go up and will there be a huge price difference? I see they have the sale on now, but will they have it on again or a similar prince again? I have to make a few arrangements with other things before I book. 

Right now it looks like Nov 19 is about 4500 for 2 for a 12 day cruise to NZ! Aarrrggh...so frustrated I can't book now!

I am interested in trying Voyager in 2020 as it will have undergone its Royal Amplified in 2019 before coming to Australia.

We booked a cruise on Explorer when they came out last year (April) and have rebooked it 3 times since then. The best price we got was in September when it was $1,500 cheaper than the April launch price. That sale was their 40% birthday sale.

I am not sure how the non-refundable deposit will impact our ability to rebook later if the price becomes cheaper.

On 10/04/2018 at 4:44 AM, F1guynz said:

RCI have announced their itineraries on the Australia / New Zealand website. It is the usual mix of Australia / NZ / Pacific Islands with a couple of new itineraries thrown in. There are quite few sampler cruises as well, more than ion previous years.

You need to call them to book and they have introduced the dreaded non refundable deposit.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9f66163f2376075b9caed4404d2cf769.JPG

Will Have a good look through tonight to see which one we will do. There are none leaving from New Zealand this time so it looks like another trip to Australia will be necessary.

I looked at some of the Asian sailings on Quantum that were also released. The booking process is showing only 5 interior staterooms left available and they were all with virtual balconies. I'm hoping this is just a website issue and part of the whole "To access our best available rates please call us" message !

On 11/04/2018 at 1:20 PM, KWofPerth said:

I looked at some of the Asian sailings on Quantum that were also released. The booking process is showing only 5 interior staterooms left available and they were all with virtual balconies. I'm hoping this is just a website issue and part of the whole "To access our best available rates please call us" message !

Well  I found an answer to my query by visiting a TA.  There are heaps of rooms available, so yeah, the website was the issue.

Also, I didn't realise this, but all interior rooms on Quantum OTS have a virtual balcony.  Not sure if this is common across Quantum Class. Anyone know?

4 hours ago, KWofPerth said:

Well  I found an answer to my query by visiting a TA.  There are heaps of rooms available, so yeah, the website was the issue.

Also, I didn't realise this, but all interior rooms on Quantum OTS have a virtual balcony.  Not sure if this is common across Quantum Class. Anyone know?

Yeah all the interior room on quantum class have virtual balconies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:47 PM, KWofPerth said:

Yeah, I just found this out as well. I went to book on Ovation but the room and deck I wanted only had one available. I booked just to secure it then called in and they had the room I wanted. Website wasn't showing it. Happy sailing!