Symphony of the Seas Specialty Dining

puck49

I am sailing of Symphony of the Seas this summer and don't see the option for a 2, 3 or 4 night dining package. Also, don't see the option for first night done right. Do you have any information on whether these will not be available on Symphony of the Seas or will they just not offer these?

Thank you.

On 8.4.2018 at 9:05 PM, puck49 said:

I am sailing of Symphony of the Seas this summer and don't see the option for a 2, 3 or 4 night dining package. Also, don't see the option for first night done right. Do you have any information on whether these will not be available on Symphony of the Seas or will they just not offer these?

2, 3, 4 and 5 night dining packages as well as the Ultimate Dining Package were available for the Symphony TA in the beginning. The 5 night was gone after a few weeks and the 4 night soon followed suit - I guess Royal reached their cap. I'm guessing your cruise is either too far out to see the packages or they might be sold out.

23 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Can someone list the dining options on Symphony, and which ones are complimentary, and not?

Complimentary: MDR, Windjammer, Coastal Kitchen (suite guests only), Solarium Bistro, El Loco Fresh, Park Café, Boardwalk Dog House, Sorrentos, Café Promenade

not complimentary: Hooked, Wonderland, Jamie's Italian, Vintages, Chops Grille, 150 Central Park, Playmaker's, Johnny Rockets, Izumi & Izumi Hibachi

Not sure if Vitality Café and the Pub offer some kind of food, if so, I'm guessing it won't be complimentary.

42 minutes ago, Neaxan said:

2, 3, 4 and 5 night dining packages as well as the Ultimate Dining Package were available for the Symphony TA in the beginning. The 5 night was gone after a few weeks and the 4 night soon followed suit - I guess Royal reached their cap. I'm guessing your cruise is either too far out to see the packages or they might be sold out.

Complimentary: MDR, Windjammer, Coastal Kitchen (suite guests only), Solarium Bistro, El Loco Fresh, Park Café, Boardwalk Dog House, Sorrentos, Café Promenade

not complimentary: Hooked, Wonderland, Jamie's Italian, Vintages, Chops Grille, 150 Central Park, Playmaker's, Johnny Rockets, Izumi & Izumi Hibachi

Not sure if Vitality Café and the Pub offer some kind of food, if so, I'm guessing it won't be complimentary.

Thank You