How do I find out what time?

Pooch

The shore excursion starts?  I would like to book a snorkeling package while the sale is going on but I'd like to know what time we'd have to be up and out.  We are not typically (except for me) early risers.  How do I know if we have to up and out at the butt crack of dawn?

When you look at an excursion and want to see the time(s) that are available, click "add to cart". This will bring you to a screen that allows you to see the date and times of that particular excursion.  Don't worry about it accidentally becoming a purchase.  It takes many steps to finalize. 

On 4/7/2018 at 10:12 AM, Pooch said:

So I’m back to I don’t know what to plan.  I really wanted to go snorkeling but not that early.

Look at the time that your ship is in port that day.  If it's a 7am to 2pm stop, then you will have to do something early.  Also, if it's a stop that requires tendering from the ship to port, then extra time is added in for that and would cause the excursion to have to leave earlier.  Another thing that causes the early departure time is distance from the port to the snorkeling site.  If it's far away, you'll have to leave all the earlier for travel time once in port.  You may want to consider snorkeling in a different port if any (or all) of these apply.