When do RCCL amenity discount offers end?

Hi - How soon before s cruise starts does RCCL stop sending out amenity discount offers via email? We have received a new offer for 30% off refreshment package, 25% of shore excursions, etc., but I would like to know how long I can wait to purchase. 

Also, do the discounts in these offers get any deeper closer to cruise start date? We sail on Freedom o/t Seas May 6-12.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, RobNCher said:

Hi - How soon before s cruise starts does RCCL stop sending out amenity discount offers via email? We have received a new offer for 30% off refreshment package, 25% of shore excursions, etc., but I would like to know how long I can wait to purchase. 

Also, do the discounts in these offers get any deeper closer to cruise start date? We sail on Freedom o/t Seas May 6-12.

Thanks!

Hey, you get emails announcing sales, lucky you! Somehow, my husband started getting emails and I still don't.

I think 30% off is pretty good...20-25% is typical of what I see.  I think the sales are better the earlier you book (outside of special sales like Black Friday, etc).  Somehow, the retail price is magically raised over time so that 25% off now may be actually higher than 25% off 4 months ago. Like @jurrjurrsaid if you find a better price, you can cancel and rebook it for lower but the earlier you book the better.