Boston Babe

Captain Kate! Equinox

Just now, Boston Babe said:

I just hope she's not on vacation when we on on Equinox in January! Missed her with Summit this year. Would love to see her cabin! LOL

Well, there's a chance.  Didn't she mention in that article that they are assigned to a ship for about 2 years?

On 4/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, Boston Babe said:

https://www.afar.com/magazine/worlds-coolest-travel-jobs-what-its-like-to-be-a-cruise-ship-captain

Great Article, I think her hubby works for RC if I read that correctly!

I love her instagram page!  I have been following her for quite a while.  I also follow captain Tasos who I sailed with last year on the solstice from hawaii to vancouver.  He was also AWESOME!

On 4/9/2018 at 10:01 AM, Boston Babe said:

I just hope she's not on vacation when we on on Equinox in January! Missed her with Summit this year. Would love to see her cabin! LOL

She sometimes has pics from her cabin on her instagram! @captainkatemccue

10 hours ago, iluvwineandtravel said:

She sometimes has pics from her cabin on her instagram! @captainkatemccue

I think Captain Tasos is on Summit now or am I dreaming? Sailing on her in September. She really is a great ambassador for Celebrity!

That was a good article and she seems to be a real fun person. When I saw pictures of her cat it reminded me of an episode of Friends when Rachel gets that Sphynx cat and Joey keeps saying, "it's not a cat." It does look funny.