Wondering what these are. (On Oasis)

@Dolittle81, saw in another post that you are sailing Oasis soon.   Not sure if it's you're first time on Oasis class but just behind those lights, there's a public balcony.  You can see it from the pic you posted.  If for some reason you are unable to get reservations to the Aqua Theater show, that is a great place to watch it from.

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@Dolittle81, saw in another post that you are sailing Oasis soon.   Not sure if it's you're first time on Oasis class but just behind those lights, there's a public balcony.  You can see it from the pic you posted.  If for some reason you are unable to get reservations to the Aqua Theater show, that is a great place to watch it from.

Awesome tip, thanks! It looks almost like it goes right over to a suite balcony...I never would have guessed. Yes...first time on Oasis class. Oldest daughter honeymooned on Oasis in 2017. I haven't managed to get on a cruise since 2001...hoping for several more! Probably won't ever make Pinnacle, though. ?

1 minute ago, Dolittle81 said:

Awesome tip, thanks! It looks almost like it goes right over to a suite balcony...I never would have guessed. Yes...first time on Oasis class. Oldest daughter honeymooned on Oasis in 2017. I haven't managed to get on a cruise since 2001...hoping for several more! Probably won't ever make Pinnacle, though. ?

No, the Aqua Theater suites start one deck above on Deck 8.  Deck 7, where the rock climbing wall starts and where those lights are, is open to the public.  Oasis is an awesome ship.  Enjoy her.