Brainstorm!

Mike_

I was day dreaming today and thought, what if RCCL put a roller coaster on a ship! You could board on a low deck, it could ratchet you skyward, and you could sweep on down and around the back of the ship, almost touching the water. Then on the other side same thing and around the pointy end. RCCL, make it happen! You're welcome.

Marc,

You are good!   I forgot all about that episode; it's probably where I got the idea...  However, I was imagining it running on the outside of ship!

Just like on the Royalty Valhalla ship on an episode of The Simpsons. :)

While I liked the Aqua Duck, I personally thought it was overrated. Once during the day and once at night was sufficient for me. My son on the other hand loved it and wanted to jump onboard the Disney Fantasy when we were in St. Marten on the Jewel just to ride it.

Well now your son won't have to do that if the sail on Harmony of the Seas!!

While I liked the Aqua Duck, I personally thought it was overrated. Once during the day and once at night was sufficient for me. My son on the other hand loved it and wanted to jump onboard the Disney Fantasy when we were in St. Marten on the Jewel just to ride it.

I agree it's largely a gimmick.