Favorite drink on Harmony

crseabrook

21 minutes ago, crseabrook said:

We’re sailing on our first RC cruise in May. We purchased the drink package and want to try recommended favorite drinks from those more RC experienced. What is your favorite drink and what bar typically serves it?

Someone posted PDF about Drink Packages and ALL of the drinks and how they are made recently.  I don't remember who that was but maybe someone else does and can send you the link.  I printed it and it's at home in my cruise file.  

23 hours ago, crseabrook said:

We’re sailing on our first RC cruise in May. We purchased the drink package and want to try recommended favorite drinks from those more RC experienced. What is your favorite drink and what bar typically serves it?

You're sailing Harmony right? 

Bellini from Trellis bar is awesome!  Margaritas from Sabor.  And the Cucumber Martini if you visit 150 CP.

10 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

You're sailing Harmony right? 

Bellini from Trellis bar is awesome!  Margarita's from Sabor.  And the Cucumber Martini if you visit 150 CP.

No dining package this trip. Can we visit the 150 CP for the martini without dining there?  Can’t wait to try the Bellini!

19 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My favorite is a pina colada made with amaretto instead of rum.  Just like liquid candy  !

I live on Long Island  - near to Fire Island (basically a teeny tiny island with almost no cars- kind of like Key West but still NY) and everyone here knows Rocket Fuel. Rocket Fuel is a Pina Colada with 151 and an amaretto floater.  Delicious and dangerous.

10 hours ago, crseabrook said:

No dining package this trip. Can we visit the 150 CP for the martini without dining there?  Can’t wait to try the Bellini!

I don't think so.  Granted, no harm in asking.  Keep in mind the cucumber martini at 150 CP is above the drink package threshold.

You might be better off going to the Trellis Bar in Central Park and asking them to make it for you there.  I'm pretty sure that's who makes the drinks anyway for 150 CP.

1 hour ago, ellcee said:

I live on Long Island  - near to Fire Island (basically a teeny tiny island with almost no cars- kind of like Key West but still NY) and everyone here knows Rocket Fuel. Rocket Fuel is a Pina Colada with 151 and an amaretto floater.  Delicious and dangerous.

Interesting.  I've never heard of a Rocket Fuel.  Sounds potent !!!