MTD for large group

canada55

My family is travelling with extended family (9 people, ages 4-80) on Harmony of the Seas on Dec 9. The early seating of 530 pm was full so we booked MTD at 615 pm for every night. Will we be seated promptly at 615 pm or would we still have to wait for a table? Most evening shows start between 830 and 9 pm. Will we be able to make it to the shows in time? Thanks

We had 7 people on Harmony with 6:15 MTD reservations. I went there in the afternoon after embarkation to ask about a table. They told me to skip the line for reservations and go another desk as that was who handled large parties. This tip saved us so much time!  The first formal night (night 2) our table was already occupied at 6:15, however, they sent us to Deck 3 which was traditional dining and allowed us to use an empty table there. Personally, I appreciated the effort to use an empty table rather than making us wait. Except for that night, we had the same table and wait staff. Dining took an hour each night and we made every show.