Luggage tags and rooms !

Is the number under ''guest name'' title your room number in the tag ? Im asking because my family reserved this cruise from a local agent and they said its gonna be Central Park view Balcony stateroom and if im reading right the luggage tags that we just printed out shows that we are on a boardwalk view balconty stateroom ?

9 minutes ago, Symphony said:

Is the number under ''guest name'' title your room number in the tag ? Im asking because my family reserved this cruise from a local agent and they said its gonna be Central Park view Balcony stateroom and if im reading right the luggage tags that we just printed out shows that we are on a boardwalk view balconty stateroom ?

Yes, the 3 digit number is the room number.  Then, under that is the deck number.

Your cruises and the online check in should also have your cabin number listed.

Are you ok with this cabin?  

1 hour ago, tiny260 said:

image.png.f45c70dae97a92e66425c1282bfcda2a.png

This would be room 8640

Go here to view deck plans, https://cruisedeckplans.com/

1 hour ago, melski94 said:

Yes, the 3 digit number is the room number.  Then, under that is the deck number.

Your cruises and the online check in should also have your cabin number listed.

Are you ok with this cabin?  

They gave us wrong luggage tags or room, because room 325 on deck 14 (Symphony of the Seas) isnt a Central park balcony view, its board walk view.... 

and when we were booking our agent asked do we want Board walk or Central park view and we said Central park + it reads on our bill

1 hour ago, Symphony said:

We will call him tomorrow morning and ask, its currently 8pm here so they are closed...

Great.  I hope you sort it out. I would pull out your original booking documents too. You should have your stateroom number listed on your booking documents. Verify if that is the same or if it is different than what you originally booked. I think you should verify that you booked a specific stateroom and not a Guaranteed rate.  

Great.  I hope you sort it out. I would pull out your original booking documents too. You should have your stateroom number listed on your booking documents. Verify if that is the same or if it is different than what you originally booked. I think you should verify that you booked a specific stateroom and not a Guaranteed rate.  

We have solved this wih the agent, he told that the central park balcony rooms were full and ''upgraded'' us into board walk balcony room. He said he forgot to send a message about the ''upgrade''