Favorite virgin drink

Kurtp13

this is an easy one 1.PINA COLADA  2.LAVA FLOW  3.BLOODY MARY for mornings BAHAMA MAMAS get honorable mention

1 hour ago, Kurtp13 said:

My wife has the Refreshment drink package.   What are some of your favorite virgin drinks available.  Tropical drinks are a plus.   I'm wondering what to get that are within the limits of the package.   

Let me know your favorites.

5 hours ago, Kurtp13 said:

My wife has the Refreshment drink package.   What are some of your favorite virgin drinks available.  Tropical drinks are a plus.   I'm wondering what to get that are within the limits of the package.   

Let me know your favorites.

Will follow this thread as my daughter has this drinks package. She’s become bored with just the soda package, so she’s looking forward to trying to cocktails

On 4/6/2018 at 10:31 AM, Kurtp13 said:

Good answers.  I like Pina coladas too and lava flow sounds good.  Anyone have anything a little more obscure or RCCL specific?   

The bar at 270 on Anthem had some interesting mock-tails.  I forget what was in most of them.  One I've seen before, a POG, which, i think, is Pineapple, Orange, and Guava juice.  My son seemed to like that one.  My daughter had the Polynesian Punch which was some sort of fruit juices and sprite.

But they mostly went with Virgin Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris and Pina Coladas.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...