Panoramic View on the Adventure

https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Liberty-of-the-Seas

This is from Liberty, I know she has them, as well as most other ships that have been re-done or dry docked.

If you click on the link there is a video, not really a cabin review but at least you can see it.

There is someone on the message board that has stayed in one but I can't remember who.

11 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Liberty-of-the-Seas

This is from Liberty, I know she has them, as well as most other ships that have been re-done or dry docked.

If you click on the link there is a video, not really a cabin review but at least you can see it.

There is someone on the message board that has stayed in one but I can't remember who.

Pinging @toodle68

Hopefully my memory isn't faulty lol

no adventure does definitely have them I am booked in one in October I had one on the freedom recently its quite an experience the views are breathtaking I liken it to having a room in the Viking crown lounge my daughter says its like having a suite with no balcony we just love them very quiet I found myself forgetting the rest of the ship was there at night there is little to see unless you shut off all light in the room or another ship is passing about the only thing wrong with the room is there are only 2 electric outlets with my daughters that is lacking the pix below are taken from my cabin the pix of the room itself are file photos

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

freedo.png

1814.png

freedom2.jpg

freedom.png

Guest toodle68
4 hours ago, MKSglitz said:

I've been waiting to read a review of the new cabin with the panoramic view of the ocean on the Adventure of the Seas.  Anyone stay in that cabin yet?  Is the Adventure the only ship that has that type of cabin?

I posted some pictures here..

Guest toodle68

Also, don't confuse the pictures of the large family rooms with the normal panoramic rooms. I think on Adventurer, there are 2 of the type mentioned above and the rest are the same as the ones I posted.

18 hours ago, henrysea13 said:

no adventure does definitely have them I am booked in one in October I had one on the freedom recently its quite an experience the views are breathtaking I liken it to having a room in the Viking crown lounge my daughter says its like having a suite with no balcony we just love them very quiet I found myself forgetting the rest of the ship was there at night there is little to see unless you shut off all light in the room or another ship is passing about the only thing wrong with the room is there are only 2 electric outlets with my daughters that is lacking the pix below are taken from my cabin the pix of the room itself are file photos

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

freedo.png

1814.png

freedom2.jpg

freedom.png

I am booked next year on the Navigator and Marnier. I love the views that you took.