Specialty Dining for Husband's Birthday

CJ1975

We are sailing over my DH birthday (12/19) on the Harmony of the Seas.  We are in Jamaica until 7:00 PM on the day of his birthday.  I was looking at making a dinner reservation in one of the Specialty restaurants and have a couple of questions.

1) When it says the end time is 7:00 PM in Jamaica does that mean that is when the ship leaves or when you have to be back onboard?

2) What is your favorite Specialty restaurant AFTER Wonderland?  I'm worried our kids won't care for that menu.

3) When you pay the $45/person but the menu still has prices (Hibachi for example) does that mean you pay for $45 per person plus the cost on the menu?  I noticed for Chops Grill that lobster and the seafood towers have prices.  Does that mean everything without a price is included in that cover charge?

Thank you!

1.  That is the time that the ship is supposed to leave port.  All aboard will be about 30 minutes prior, so say, around 6:30.

2.  I do not like Wonderland so I cannot recommend that one at all.  My favorite restaurant on Harmony is 150 Central Park but that one also may not be a place that the children will enjoy.  I recommend either Chops or Izumi Hibachi.  I am also not a fan of Jaimie's but others like it.

3.  The price of $45/PP will be for the "regular" menu.  There are upcharge items, such as the lobster and seafood towers, so if you want to go with those, you will pay the $45 plus whatever the upcharge price is (this is true for Chops and Izumi Hibachi).  ALSO, I have heard that the specialty restaurants are now charging 18% gratuity on top of everything else if you purchase the meals onboard....meaning, if you do not prepay your specialty dining prior to sailing.  So, it would be my recommendation that once you decide where you want to celebrate your husband's birthday, you make those reservations online, using your Cruise Planner so that you can prepay.  Otherwise, you are going to end up paying an 18% grat that you don't have to pay.

1, 3 - Everything that @WAAAYTOOO said.

2. I personally love Jamie's (but it is more casual so you might not want that for a celebration dinner).  I have heard really good things about Chops and also 150 Central Park.

Food is really subjective though.  I find that the best thing to do is actually look at the menus and decide what suits the tastes of your family best.