MTD

cookie10*

We were told the Empress only offers the traditional dinning (early/late) no MTD. So how/who do we contact to get our group (3 couples or 6 people) assigned to a table for 6? I know you can go to the main dinning area after boarding but we would really like to do this before boarding to ensure we get an assigned table with a reasonable location. Side question why doesn't Empress offer MTD?????

On 4/1/2018 at 5:26 PM, arebee said:

You can call here 866-562-7625,  I think you'll need the reservation numbers for all the people so they can link them.

Unfortunately, you have to tell RCL that you give the other reservations permission to link to your reservation, then each one of the other reservations will have to call and request to be linked to your reservation. It is a total pain, as I just went through it with two other couples that are cruising with us. In the past I would take care of all of it with one phone call, I guess someone has complained and now it is a privacy thing. Make sure you specify the size table you would like, I called to confirm we were all linked and asked what size table we were seated at ( a table for six, there are seven of us)! I then requested a table for eight, waited a few hours and called back to confirm, I've done all I can! Fingers crossed!!

1 hour ago, Deedeelynn said:

Unfortunately, you have to tell RCL that you give the other reservations permission to link to your reservation, then each one of the other reservations will have to call and request to be linked to your reservation. It is a total pain, as I just went through it with two other couples that are cruising with us. In the past I would take care of all of it with one phone call, I guess someone has complained and now it is a privacy thing. Make sure you specify the size table you would like, I called to confirm we were all linked and asked what size table we were seated at ( a table for six, there are seven of us)! I then requested a table for eight, waited a few hours and called back to confirm, I've done all I can! Fingers crossed!!

I was able to link reservations with one phone call. We were unable to request a specific location of the mdr but was told we would be given the same table. It was my parents reservation I was linking so maybe since we have the same last name it wasn’t a big deal. We’ve also went the first day to ask in the past and they were able to accommodate us with no issue. They usually bend over backwards to fill reasonable requests.