RC website

BKB

Is it just me or is their new website just awful? Running so slow, and this evening I’m unable to pay the remaining balance on my forthcoming cruise. I decided to ring them and pay that way, and even then they’re unable to process my payment as I’m told their systems are on ‘go slow’ mode. I was told to wait 24 hours and check my bank, otherwise try again tomorrow. Poor customer service imo.

3 minutes ago, Erika1971 said:

The past two days I am completely unable to sign in to my account.  I even asked twice for a password reset and never received an email - is anyone else having this issue?  Thank you!

I just did a password reset on Sunday.  It didn't send me an email but asked for my email and to verify my security questions. Then, I could reset my password and I was send an email confirmation about the password change.

Just now, melski94 said:

I just did a password reset on Sunday.  It didn't send me an email but asked for my email and to verify my security questions. Then, I could reset my password and I was send an email confirmation about the password change.

Thank you - I didn't get the verify questions - I'll try again!  I used both chrome and Microsoft Edge and got the same result

1 minute ago, Erika1971 said:

Thank you - I didn't get the verify questions - I'll try again!  I used both chrome and Microsoft Edge and got the same result

I used Chrome too. Do you have security questions set up?  The biggest thing that I noticed was that it will not allow me to use my old login id. I must type in my email address, even logging in now after the password reset. 

Just now, melski94 said:

I used Chrome too. Do you have security questions set up?  The biggest thing that I noticed was that it will not allow me to use my old login id. I must type in my email address, even logging in now after the password reset. 

I don't have the questions set up - I think I may just have to call :-)

49 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

Same here, I have to put my email address in and cannot use my old ID login.  After I am logged in, I can do everything and see everything....(Just now knocked on wood :8_laughing:)

Lucky you! I forgot to knock on wood on Sunday and assumed the website was finally getting better. Nope! Today,  I tried to get on. I can login and see my cruises but have no access to my cruise planner.  I get kicked to screen to input my name and reservation number only to get an error message. So frustrating. 

18 hours ago, twangster said:

Logging into the app it has occurred to me some of the new website is optimized for mobile devices which the old login was not.  

A lot of companies are going this way. In the drive to appease mobile and app users, it ends up putting those who don't want to or aren't using those methods at a disadvantage.

20 hours ago, Erika1971 said:

The past two days I am completely unable to sign in to my account.  I even asked twice for a password reset and never received an email - is anyone else having this issue?  Thank you!

I have not been able to log in all week.  I thought maybe my password was incorrect so I reset.  But I still couldnt sign in.  They even sent email letting me know my password was updated.  I'm lucky my cruise is not til next year.  It would be frustrating if you had to pay or book shows.

I had to clear my cookies from a few days ago to log in today.

25 minutes ago, Diane.M said:

I have not been able to log in all week.  I thought maybe my password was incorrect so I reset.  But I still couldnt sign in.  They even sent email letting me know my password was updated.  I'm lucky my cruise is not til next year.  It would be frustrating if you had to pay or book shows.

It seems username doesn't work but email address works for me.  Have you tried using your full email address?

10 hours ago, twangster said:

It seems username doesn't work but email address works for me.  Have you tried using your full email address?

I have only used my email... maybe I need to try username.  LOL   I have also cleared cookies, used incognito.... I'm headed there now.  Fingers crossed

On 05/04/2018 at 11:26 AM, twangster said:

It’s the only way I can log in, by using my full email address.

I cannot find any information regarding the crown and anchor society or info about different staterooms available on different ships. Even worse, all of my points, past cruises, and diamond status have disappeared. Anybody know what I should do? I already sent an email to someone somewhere, but no answer so far.