Guess the price of the Peter Max?

Jerry C

Sorry I was hoping a more experienced cruiser would answer.  This sounds to me like a raffle game for the onboard art auction.  My wife is the art buyer in the family I rarely attend the auctions.  However I know they hold several contest or drawings pre and during the auction for prizes.  Typically the prize is a extra print you either get free or at a discount.  You still have to pay for framing and delivery however.  My best guess anyhow.

You simply give your guess as to the price of a Peter Max artwork to the art gallery representative. They will take your name, stateroom #, and price guess on a clipboard. The winner is then announced at a later time, usually in one of the lounges. The winner receives a prize. (I don't remember the prize, possibly an OBC to your account). Must be present at the announcement to win.

I'll never know if I or my wife were even close on our guesses, we forgot about it and did not go the the price reveal.