Looking for a Blog for the ABC Islands?

Lindsay

Not sure what ship is going out of San Juan to the ABC Islands (Aruba, etc) but we are on the Freedom of the Seas for June of 2019 out of San Juan for these islands and I'd love to read a blog about it.  Anyone know the ship right now or where I can find a blog for this?  Thanks!!!  :14_relaxed:

13 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

@Lindsay, I worked for Divi Resorts for 7 years, they had hotels in Aruba and Bonaire and dive facilities, Been to both a thousand times in case you have any questions. I too am booked for November 2019 and am looking forward more to that cruise more than anything!  

Thank you!  I am SO looking forward to it!  

16 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Me too! Haven't been in a while so looking forward to see the changes. Bonaire never had cruise ships coming in before and their airport had goats on the runway! LOL

Oh wow!  I've never been to these islands so these are new ports for us.  We've heard COUNTLESS people talk about how the scuba diving is incredible in Bonaire so we are going to get SCUBA certified with our 15 year old son before we go on this trip.  Any suggestions on where we should dive in Bonaire?  It will not be a deep dive.  My husband is lucky I agreed to the SCUBA certification.  I've been telling him "HECK NO" for years.  I won't ever do a deep dive.  Ever.  Only 25 feet max for me.  

29 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

It will not be a deep dive.  My husband is lucky I agreed to the SCUBA certification.  I've been telling him "HECK NO" for years.  I won't ever do a deep dive.  Ever.  Only 25 feet max for me.  

If it were me, I would call and check the Divi Flamingo Beach to see if they let Day Pass people in.  they have Shore diving right off the dock, plus 5 boats. There is a protected Marine Park and the fish etc you will see even off the beach is incredible.  I'm a bit biased, but it's a Padi 5 Star facility and their Dive Masters are fantastic.  If not, Does RC offer just two tank or single tank dives on their excursions.  I like the idea if you don't want to go deep that you can do it from the shore at Flamingo beach.