New check in process

The new set sail pass check in asks you to upload a picture on white background of yourself to save time. Did anyone do this and find it time saving when you check in to the ship, or should i not worry about it? In past, it seems to only take a couple seconds for them to take you picture for their photo recognition software.

Also, I'm having trouble linking my account with my husbands for his one credit card that is in his name. It make me put in a credit card or cash account Cant figure out on the new site how to clear mine so it can be on my husbands account as we have done it past.

We did this prior to our departure and still had our pic's taken once we got to check-in at the port.  They used the pic's we just had taken and not the ones we uploaded. I don't think you can link your accounts, but someone will be along with more information.  It's my belief that you have to call Royal Caribbean to have it done.