how to make reservatoins on new web

Jerry C

If you were able to get completely logged on to the new web page and you can see your Dashboard, there is a message there that say "Link a missing cruise" that takes you to a page that request a 7 digit cruise number, if the cruise number you have is not 7 digits add a zero in front and try again, if it still says it cannot find the reservation, my guess would be that the reservation is not in your name, if that is the case then you will have to call Royal and have them change the main name to you.

Once you get the cruise linked to your user id, then you can book shore excursions.

2 hours ago, tiny260 said:

If you were able to get completely logged on to the new web page and you can see your Dashboard, there is a message there that say "Link a missing cruise" that takes you to a page that request a 7 digit cruise number, if the cruise number you have is not 7 digits add a zero in front and try again, if it still says it cannot find the reservation, my guess would be that the reservation is not in your name, if that is the case then you will have to call Royal and have them change the main name to you.

Once you get the cruise linked to your user id, then you can book shore excursions.

Tahnk you , man

it is all solved, 

it is what you said, it's all about the name I put on the Crown & Ancho,

as long as I changed it,  that are all fine now.

However, I still got one more error Error locking the Cruise Reservation. I will try again tomorrow.