Europe

KAA

Everyone was so helpful with my questions about Bermuda/Southern Caribbean that I thought that I would try again. :)

My husband is dying to go do the 7/8 night Norway.... personally, I would love to do the 12 night Italy cruise from Barcelona. Last summer we did Greece and two summers ago we were the 6th sailing on Harmony doing Western Mediterranean.

Anybody have any thoughts on Europe cruises?

I'm totally hooked on Europe. We've done the Baltics, Norway/Iceland, the British Isles, and most recently the Med. This summer we're doing a 14 night Norway cruise all the way up into the Arctic Circle and next summer we're doing a Barcelona to Venice cruise. 

We are primarily drawn to Europe for the variety of ports and a change of pace from the Bahamas/Caribbean cruises. 

Personally, I don't like the Western Mediterranean itneraries, we'll only use them as a cheap way to try out new ships. I've been to the Med quite often, for us it's an easy getaway with our motorhome.

A cruise to Norway is definetely on our list, I've already been to Norway for a few weeks as a land vacation  and would love to see the fjords from a ship perspective. And we still have to get to the North Cape, which is also easier by ship.

Haven't checked Royals offers but a Baltic cruise might also be an option - our 14 nights cruise was the best vacation we ever had, but it depends on the ports you'll visit.

14 Night Western Med was our first ever cruises on Navigator in 2016. 

We then did 7 night Scandinavian cruise on Crown Princess in 2017 (were not as impressed with Princess as we were with RC).

We have another 14 night Western Med booked for this year but on IoS and with a slightly different itinerary to our previous one. 

Being from England, we love the convenience of sailing from Southampton. 

Europe is made up of 50 countries, each of which is different and has something different to offer unlike most Caribbean islands where it's more for the sun, sea and weed lol. From the Fjords of Norway, the northern lights in Iceland, the canals in Venice to the ancient ruins in Greece, every town or city will offer something new to see. Nothing better than sitting outside a cafe in France or Italy with a cold beer just people watching.