Problems making payments

Alvaro

I have been unable to make payments for my cruise which is in september, I never had this problems with the old website, just the new one. I keep getting a connection error message or a There Was An Error Processing Your Payment, Please Try Again Later message.

21 minutes ago, Alvaro said:

I have been unable to make payments for my cruise which is in september, I never had this problems with the old website, just the new one. I keep getting a connection error message or a There Was An Error Processing Your Payment, Please Try Again Later message.

Sounds like it's time to give their customer service a call and make it over the phone

1 hour ago, Alvaro said:

I made a mock payment yesterday, did everything except the final button push and it seemed OK, I agree with @DunkelBierJay, either call or you might try a different browser.

8 minutes ago, DunkelBierJay said:

Also...Alvaro, if you haven't cleared cookies in a while, that may have an impact.

Since way before this upgrade, the only way I could get the web page to load was using Chrome and then going in with Incognito, so after the upgrade I just kept doing it the same and most everything has worked so far...

• 7 months later...

I tried chrome and internet explorer for the last two weeks. I tried my home computer, Ipad,  laptop and work computer.  None of them can get to where I can make a payment.  I do not know why people are saying to call, when R.C. should simply fix the problem.  I know I will have to call rather then having the convenience of doing it over the internet. I guess I can do that right after i am done washing my clothes in a river and churning the butter.  I may even get rid of the horse and buggy and get a car. All will be faster then R.C. fixing a simple web page issue. R.C. bring back the old reliable web page.  "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

• 3 years later...