It's Official - Royal Has Taken Possession of Symphony of the Seas!

6 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Where are the pics????  I looked and can't find any...

Here's a link to one of the FB groups, this seems to be a pretty active group for Symphony as they have shared many photos through constructions up until now.  You may need to join to view though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/959765474158348/?sorting_setting=RECENT_ACTIVITY

If that link doesn't work then search FB for "Symphony of the Seas" Group by Travel services and cruiselines.co.uk

1 hour ago, Neaxan said:

Can't wait for Easter Sunday. My favorite Youtuber will post a complete tour of Symphony then.  The one on Harmony was around 70 minutes long. I'll post the link as soon as it's up if anyone is interested - just be aware that commentary will be in German.

Now I am curious...is this the same German youtuber that put together a complete Seaside video tour back in December.  He was wearing a longer gray jacket and a scarf.  I watched the whole thing even though I did not understand a word of it!

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Now I am curious...is this the same German youtuber that put together a complete Seaside video tour back in December.  He was wearing a longer gray jacket and a scarf.  I watched the whole thing even though I did not understand a word of it!

Yes, he did the Seaside tour - I just had to check what he was wearing in the video :8_laughing:. For anyone who's interested: You can find him under 'Schiffstester Matthias Morr' on Youtube.

41 minutes ago, Neaxan said:

Yes, he did the Seaside tour - I just had to check what he was wearing in the video :8_laughing:. For anyone who's interested: You can find him under 'Schiffstester Matthias Morr' on Youtube.

That was a great video on the Seaside (visually for me lol)...Can't wait to see his Symphony one!

6 hours ago, Neaxan said:

Here it is, nearly two hours of Symphony of the Seas in a complete walkthrough. Mind you, commentary is in German but if you are lucky you can already use English subtitles. Might be addictive you have been warned :4_joy:

Love this guy!  Thanks for the link.  Good tip about the translation.  I didn't know that for the Seaside video.