Frappuccino on Adventure

• 1 month later...

i will be on adventure in june. i bout the all inclusive beverage package but am a big coffee drinker as well. i don't think you can use your package at starbucks??

where will i get my cappuccino or latte early in the am. can you order a premium coffee in the MDR?

ALL HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

Guest toodle68

Cafe Promenade is actually Starbucks on Adventurer so you can use whatever packages there.. I had a coffee card and that is where I used it.

You can order a cappuccino and some other premium coffees in the MDR at breakfast and also dinner, but be prepared for a wait. Otherwise, like @toodle68 said, you can use your package at Cafe Promenade and get a nice variety of lattes, Frappuccino-style cold beverages, and cappuccinos.

4 hours ago, JLMoran said:

You can order a cappuccino and some other premium coffees in the MDR at breakfast and also dinner, but be prepared for a wait. Otherwise, like @toodle68 said, you can use your package at Cafe Promenade and get a nice variety of lattes, Frappuccino-style cold beverages, and cappuccinos.

Are these included in The Delux drink package or do they come at an extra cost? 

2 minutes ago, Ray said:

Are these included in The Delux drink package or do they come at an extra cost? 

Included in both the Deluxe Package and also the Refreshment Package. My wife broke even on her RP (bought on steep sale) almost purely due to multiple latte / machiatto purchases every day. ?

Thanks wasn't sure what was included, we got drinks pack as part of booking so i  never really looked into it, and when a list of everything in it was posted i stopped reading once i saw the cider ?