Flowrider height restrictions

4 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

How strict are they on the 52" height restriction? If my daughter is just under will they let it go? Or do they actually measure the kids?  Is it more of a maturity thing or a liability thing. She's turning 10, super petite, but she's really mature and can follow directions. 

Hmmm, now you're getting like twangster. Back home just after a cruise and planning the next one in earnest. LOVE IT!:3_grin:

Just now, rjac said:

Hmmm, now you're getting like twangster. Back home just after a cruise and planning the next one in earnest. LOVE IT!:3_grin:

Hubby and I have deal when it came to booking the next cruise. Because I want SC so badly, I have to curb the shopping habit. So what better way to kick one habit with another!  

They are very strict.   In 2014, daughter was maybe 1/4-1/2 inch too short for flowrider.   We had her in beach shoes to make up the difference so she could ride. They made her remove the shoes for official measurement and denied her the appropriate wristband.   The next cruise we had to fight to get her off the flowrider...  (and every one since...) :)