Heard today that the newest offer will be BOGO Wild

Still BOGO, and OBC offers for Ocean View and higher

the WILD part is that you can decline the BOGO offer, and choose

the Premium Drink package for the first 2 people in the cabin

NOW - my thought here is that is a good deal
Not sure of sailings yet or if it has to be a new cruise booked, or dates to

book but it will hit the streets soon.

Michelle ;)

Going to jot down a few prices today and see how it looks over the weekend.

Just booked NCL Escape which was BOGO AND Drink Package and the price didn't increase from the week before when I priced it when it was BOGO OR Drink Package ... will be interesting to see how the RCL offer looks.

To make that clearer ... the price stayed the same but the Drink Package was now included ... and since RCI hasn't even released their schedule for springbreak 2016 yet that just made it even easier to decide to give NCL a try.

I'll be checking prices this weekend, too. I did notice that the price of our Brilliance cruise out of the UK just dropped significantly. It's still $100 more than we paid, but for the last several months it was about $1000 more. I'm wondering if it's going to go up again after the new promo is rolled out to cover the cost of the drink package.

Just did my "before" look and the prices on all the cruises I have watching all spiked up in the past week or so ... be curious to see if they magically come back to the same number next week or hold at the higher price.

Right now I am glad I booked my two 2015 cruises at the start of BOGO last year and cant see myself booking another cruise on RCL anytime soon if the pricing doesn't come back to earth.

Ok, the premium drink package free sounds too good to be true. It cost me $770 last year. How can they offer that at no cost ? PLUS $200 obc ??? Huh ??

It's my guess that the deal they do is remove discounts on the cruise fare by offering you the drink package instead.

Walt Disney World does this with their free dining package.  They offer you their dining plan for free but they force you to pay rack rate for their hotel rooms.  It's still a cost savings in the grand scheme of things but it's not the steal it may sound like.

It's my guess that the deal they do is remove discounts on the cruise fare by offering you the drink package instead.

Walt Disney World does this with their free dining package.  They offer you their dining plan for free but they force you to pay rack rate for their hotel rooms.  It's still a cost savings in the grand scheme of things but it's not the steal it may sound like.

Actually, with free dining it's not always a cost savings as sometimes WDW runs 30-40% off room rate deals at the same time. Thus, for a couple, it is sometimes cheaper to take the room discount than the dining plan. Thus, with this offer, one will need to decide if the BOGOR is more or less valuable than the drink package.

Completely uninspired by the sale :)

Sticking with my NCL booking for now for next spring which was BOGO AND UBP not Give up the BOGO if you want the Beverage package.

Will continue to evaluate up until final payment but so far NCL Escape is way ahead on price :) Only time will tell on everything else.

Like you, I took advantage of a Norwegian offer, although it was just the beverage package since it's only two of us. However, instead of choosing Norwegian Escape instead of a Royal Caribbean cruise, I made it part of next year's already planned spring break trip with another cruise the following week on Freedom of the Seas.

Here's an idea for Royal, b2b discount or incentives on top of the base offer. I don't know if b2b'ers tend to taper off on how much they spend closer to the end of the whole cruise if at all. Depending on that it may or may not be in their business interest to offer something like that. Still, I think that would be a great way to offer something unique (I assume) within the industry.

Royal Caribbean used to have a nice perk for guests who were sailing semi-back-to-back (two different ships with a day in between). They would provide a hotel for the night in between and transportation both ways between the port and the hotel.

We took advantage of this in October 2012, shortly before they discontinued that benefit. We sailed on Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral, Sunday to Sunday, stayed in a Royal Caribbean provided hotel in Orlando, then sailed on Monarch of the Seas out of Port Canaveral again, Monday to Friday.

We didn't use RCI's transportation. Instead, we rented a car so we could drive ourselves around, explore, do laundry, etc.

Ok, according to my TA (whom I'm completely dissatisfied with) it is either BOGO or free Premium Drink Package, which I assumed. You aren't going to get both. Bottom line for my E2 balcony is $1845 inc taxes, fees, gratuities. They DID apply my Crown & Anchor on top of the BOGO though, which is cool. I did NOT get the beverage package. That would've been $500 more, and I KNOW I didn't drink that much last year. I was also told I don't qualify for the OBC. It clearly says on the website BOGO + up to $200 spending money. I didn't expect to get the full $200 as I assume that's for suites & up, but I'm not sure why they said I don't qualify for ANYTHING. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

With so many different offers (including past guest) it can get a bit garbled.  But, for those who may be just starting to plan, the new offer in a nutshell:

BOGO + Up to $200 OBC

-OR-

Free Beverage Package for Two + Up to $200 OBC

Offer Excludes Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, Transatlantic, Transpacific and China sailings

Ocean view = $100obc; Balcony/Suites = $200obc

For All European sailings (except Anthem), it is a bit different:

BOGO + Up to $200 OBC

Plus: Book ChoiceAIR and save up $1000

Offer ends March 10th

Applies to sailings of 5 nights or longer departing May 15, 2015 to April 30, 2016

OBC for Ocean view and higher

Air credit for Inside and higher

I have yet to be able to find this deal on their website.....I have seen the ne BOGO, but nowhere does it mention drink packages...I have done ALOT of dummy bookings to try and find it.....

Anyone have any luck or tips with this phantom deal?!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?icid=wvq1_2_tctclp_bgw_hm_cntntr_1903&pagename=february2015_bogo_wild_caribbean

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?icid=wvq1_2_tctclp_bgw_hm_cntntr_6256&pagename=february2015_bogo_wild_europe

Yes..thats the page I have visited many times..no mention of drink package on that page..just BOGO and OBC.....I have then proceeded to do dummy bookings and nothing..

From what I can tell, the free drinks package requires a special code of BEVERAGE to get it.  I dont think the website supports codes but calling Royal Caribbean directly or using a TA, they can apply it.

The website does support promo codes. It can be found under your cruise on the rates page after you entered the number of passengers, state of residence, etc. in my case, the promo code resulted in a $1300 increase per person for the first and second passenger. The "Europeair" didn't offer any savings either.