Snorkeling on Labadee

2 hours ago, Loretta Powell said:

Is is possible to rent snorkeling equipment on Labadee or do we have to bring our own? I realize the snorkeling is not great there but my grandaughter wants to try it and the family does not want to go on an excursion or get off at the other ports.

To be honest...I can’t remember if they do our not.  I have and bring my own equipment...I know they have a snorkel excursion.  Depending on the age of your grand daughter, I would recommend picking up a cheap set at Wally World.  The snorkeling is not the greatest but I always snorkel at Lanadee...I love Nellies Beach! Always see fish around the rocks...Some times I have good visibility some times I don’t.   Labadee is one of my favorite stops.  I use to love Cococay but RCCL has destroyed the charm of the island in my opinion.  From what I’ve been reading, they are going to turn it in to a RCCL Disney Land?

I am not sure about rentals but I did see something while walking around. I also saw a store that sold some near the entrance and they didn't seem too overly priced. If you have the room for them, it would probably be the same price to buy some at Walmart than it would be rent them and if you did decide to get off somewhere else and go to a beach then you have them there too.