Cupcake class discounts?

Kurtp13

I have been watching the price but cupcake class offered on Allure has not nudged.   Is this ever discounted online or maybe on the ship?   My wife is interested but not sure when to schedule so being on the ship might be easier.   Also, In my mind the price seems a little high.  So im hoping there might be some discounts later.     

40 minutes ago, Kurtp13 said:

I have been watching the price but cupcake class offered on Allure has not nudged.   Is this ever discounted online or maybe on the ship?   My wife is interested but not sure when to schedule so being on the ship might be easier.   Also, In my mind the price seems a little high.  So im hoping there might be some discounts later.     

Me and my partner did this on Indy last year. It’s was on the cruise planner for £20 pp so decided to wait to see how much it was onboard. We poped in on day 1 and the lady there offered it to us for 30 dollars for the two of us! 

On 3/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, JamesGurner said:

Me and my partner did this on Indy last year. It’s was on the cruise planner for £20 pp so decided to wait to see how much it was onboard. We poped in on day 1 and the lady there offered it to us for 30 dollars for the two of us! 

Good news.   $30 for each person seemed a little steep to me.  I'll hope for the best.