Onboard gift - Slipper sizing?

Lisa A

Hello cruisers

We are going on our 5th cruise this year and looking to purchase slippers for the first time. Cannot for the life of me work out the sizing. The only 2 size options are: M 5.5/W 6 OR M 8.5/W 10

The men's sizing sounds extremely small?!

Had anyone purchased onboard slippers and can give me an idea of their fit?

TIA

6 hours ago, Lisa A said:

Thanks RestingBirds. I've just checked and they are also on sale now so will just go ahead and order the largest size for both of us. Bizarre sizing!!

Great idea!  We were in a JS, so we had the robes waiting for us (I'm not a suite snob yet, maybe just a robe snob, lol), so having the slippers just completed the look.  We'll definitely take them with us next time.

A year or so ago, we received slippers as a Crown & Anchor gift.  I have no idea what size they gave us but I ended up wearing Dan's [mens] slippers and he ended up with none.  I wore my slippers around once I got home and in a very short time they self destructed.  I think they are fine for wearing around the ship for the duration of the cruise but they are definitely not long term material.  The price was right for us - FREE !