Premium liquor brands with Deluxe package

Kurtp13

I just stepped up to the Deluxe drink package.   I like a bourbon on the rocks myself but I also like tropical drinks when in the right setting.   I'm wondering what others get that are with the limits of the package.   

Let me know what you like when your cutting loose. 

I love pina coladas and always order it with Capt.Morgan never had a problem if what you order goes over the 12 or 12.50 included they will charge you the difference on your acct sail on my friend

1 hour ago, Kurtp13 said:

I just stepped up to the Deluxe drink package.   I like a bourbon on the rocks myself but I also like tropical drinks when in the right setting.   I'm wondering what others get that are with the limits of the package.   

Let me know what you like when your cutting loose. 

44 minutes ago, Kurtp13 said:

CGLTH thanks for the menu.    That helps a lot.   By the way what is a lava flow?   I thought I knew but it seems like the drink I though was a Lava Flow had a different name.

Best to provide this blog entry: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/09/27/royal-caribbean-classic-lava-flow

TLDR version: Pina Colada with some strawberry mix/base in the bottom of the glass. Think of as a Miami Vice, just the strawberry daiquiri part was never made (not blended).

From my photo archive, isn't the best specimen:

2018-01-09 19.43.25.jpg

9 minutes ago, RRoman7 said:

Does anyone have a list of the vodkas included in the drink package?  Wines by the glass?  We'll be on the Mariner of the Seas.  Thanks in advance for any help.

List, I do not have. But I do know you can get Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Tito's - I'd also imagine Absolut and similar are included there. 

40 minutes ago, KLAconQueso said:

List, I do not have. But I do know you can get Grey Goose, Belvedere, and Tito's - I'd also imagine Absolut and similar are included there. 

Yes, Goose, Belvere & Tito's were all on there w/ no upcharge, so was Absolut (including the flavored ones like Citron)