Oasis class balcony

roguecruiser

Thanks Matt

We've been looking at the Oasis class ships, and we were wondering if the Boardwalk balcony benefit of being able to watch the the water shows, would be worth changing from an outside balcony.

Usually the primary benefit of Boardwalk or Central Park balconies is they are a little cheaper than ocean view balconies, so it gets you a balcony experience for less money.

If your goal is to see the AquaTheater from your balcony, I think you'd have to be in a suite to really get that sort of experience.

Yep and this is cool and also why its harder to get Boardwalk balconies down at the END of the

Deck you are on- I think lower decks would be better for this but really does not matter

Also there is a hidden area - Deck 13, that if you want to the end of either side of the deck

and go out the door at the end of the hallway, there is a balcony here you can watch from

(above the suites) we found this out while doing a ship tour- may be closed off now but

worth a walk to try and see.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone stayed in one of the Aquatheater Suites. I am booked in a Cat A1 for June 2016 and honestly I have always stayed in rooms more mid-ship.  The balcony looks insane and due to my family being made up of 5 people it looked to be a good option.  Any feedback would be great.