Photo Package

I'm wondering a bit about the photo packages and if they are worth the price of $200-$250?  Since my family of 5 is staying in two different staterooms, does that mean that we'd have to buy 2 photo packages in order to receive all of the photos?  If so, I just don't think I could pony up for that.  Besides formal group photos, are there many candid shots taken?  If we decide to just purchase photos individually on the ship, can these be put onto USB also, or only prints?  thanks

From my understanding of the package, as long as a member of the primary room is in the photo (so put someone in every photo or at least most of them and buy the remaining separately.) So if you have mostly family group photos it should be all included minus some individual photos. In regards to the shots they take, it is really how involved you want to be. The biggest ones are the formal nights with multiple backgrounds. They have some on embarkation and some at different port stops and some casual nights they set some out. They are out almost every day taking photos of something it just really depends how involved you would like to be. For the individual photos, as far as I know, they are prints only. If you had 1 package and a couple extra pictures you might be able to work out a deal to add them (if you give them some money it's going to be better for them then no money.) I wouldn't count on it but you could try for sure. 

Hit every backdrop  every day . The more you take the better selection you will have. We have had some great pictures taken both formal and casual over the years.   With a large family it is worth the price of a package.   They run a discount the first few days you get on board so by all means take advantage of it.   We did a family cruise years ago and only did 1 photo shoot and the pictures did not get printed. They said some kind of bogus glitch. Found out it was  a defective camera .  Now a days they review each picture as they take them.