Favorite Drinks/Cocktails

14 minutes ago, dustfsu said:

I tried a blue long island last cruise and it was good.  This time I am going to try Long Beach Iced tea!!! Alaska in 25 days!!!!

You'd probably like "The Pitch" from Playmakers then which I've been told is very similar to a Tokyo Tea (both have midori).

I was just on Liberty of the Seas and I went to the R Bar. Two ladies were having a great looking drink. I asked what it was and they said it was a Pistachio Martini. I ordered one and I'm so glad I did. It was delicious! I'm not sure what was in it but it definitely had Irish creme in it because I could taste that. I'm assuming pistachio liqueur but I'm not sure about anything else. I wish I had asked. 

2 minutes ago, JustMeJoe said:

When on Brilliance this winter, the concierge lounge bar attendant made some for my wife with Blue Curacao, Amaretto and Bailey's (equal parts).  She liked them and they appeared 'greenish'. 

Oooo...that could be the combination I had. Definitely Baileys. The Amaretto is a nutty flavor for the pistachio. The Blue Curacao seems strange but mixed with the brown of the amaretto, I could easily see the "green" color it ended up as. Thank you! I'm going to have to give it a try and I don't have to hunt for that Pistachio liquor or creme di pistachio as it doesn't seem as readily available as the others.