Delays with Symphony of the Seas first cruise date ?

Hi , 

I am on the 14-April Symphony cruise , until today when I have done some mock up reservation (to check what is available ) I always got the 31-March 5 day pre cruise , and 3 7 nights dates in April (7,14,21) + the 8 nights on the 28.

Today I saw that the 31 and the 7 gone , and I can see cruises only from the 14-April (which is fully booked).

Dose anyone heard  anything about it ? is there some delays ? Usually when cruise is fully booked they still show it with the fully booked indication.

I hope it is no more than another glitch in RC site.

I wondering if the pre-cruise sail dates were planned with a reduced capacity to ease the crew and ship into service without overwhelming it and creating the potential for negative social media.  That or perhaps some cabins will be consumed by workers doing last minute or break in items including responding to normal new ship issues.

The transatlantic sells out once in while and disappears only to re-appear as people make changes over time. 

If they cancelled pre-cruise sail dates I'm pretty sure we would hear about that pretty quickly in this day of modern social media.

17 hours ago, J_Keeble said:

I had been monitoring my April 7th Sailing and the rooms were slowing disappearing. being a maiden voyage I would presume it is sold out.

Yes, I saw that the 14 cruise came back and the 7 is sold out , 

So things looks better for now , please do not delay the ship back to Barcelona on the 14 :1_grinning: 

If you see anything not working well make sure to tell them to fix it .

Any most important have a wonderful cruise.