Waterpark cococay

Welcome to the message boards!

I think we are all eager to find out more details or specifics what they have in store for CocoCay.  There have been some general comments and a few mentions in media interviews but no concrete information that I'm aware of so if you know of something please post it!

We do know the new pier is well underway and that it will have some new buildings for things that we anticipate will be for security screening equipment and welcome huts near the new pier, much like Labadee, but beyond that I haven't seen anything specific. 

Officially, RC has only said they are making enhancements to CocoCay, which will last into 2019. A pier is included with the work, and that will be done by June 2018.

Other than that, no other work has been confirmed.

16 hours ago, Lovelysmile29 said:

Thanks guys! What I was looking at posted on the Royal Caribbean website  today!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-destinations/cococay-bahamas

Nice!  Not sure where they have room for all that on Coco Cay, but I'm guessing we'll find out soon enough.

Ok...I went back and read the whole page and saw the "map" picture.  I'm in.  Where do I sign up?

On 3/11/2018 at 9:59 PM, Lovelysmile29 said:

I read something that cococay will be upgraded and completed by 2019. Does anyone know if the waterpark they are   building will also be done or is that a separate project?

To your original question...my bet is No, it will not be completed by 2019.  Anyone else?