Anthem of the Seas-Coffee

What are the coffee options on Anthem of the Seas? 

My wife a daughter prefer the Starbucks types of coffee options. In other words, it's not really coffee any more after adding all o the goodies.

We have the drink package that covers everything.

We are staying at the front of the ship so I am looking to chart out my best path path to get them good wake-up coffee every morning.

@David Marylandwhat deck are you staying  on?? I find the line up at La Patiserrie crazy busy. They are the only one that carries Starbucks coffee though. Other specialty coffee locations are at the Cafe 270, WJ, and maybe solarium bistro? Not sure about that one as I have yet to make it there. Cruising with kid problems lol

• 5 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, DandDcruising said:

Does anyone know if I want my morning coffee delivered to my room, will I have to pay the room service fee? Don't feel like dressing and going on an excursion for my coffee. Like to stay in my PJ's and have coffee on the balcony. Leaving in 2 weeks on Anthem of the Seas. 

Pretty sure coffee and tea was one of the continental breakfast options on the stateroom TV.  So that would not be subject to the room service charge.

Guest toodle68

For the Continental breakfast, double the numbers in your order. First time we ordered based on potions, we ended up with barely a cup, hardly any milk and a slice of toast. An order of 2 for coffee gets you approx 16oz pot.