Help With Picture

henrysea13

You can resize photos with sites like this: http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/

Just upload your photo, set the new dimensions, and download the resized photo, which you'll then use for the site.  If you have any trouble let us know the exact errors or other messages you're getting.

thank-you everyone for the help finally  got it

19 hours ago, monorailmedic said:

You can resize photos with sites like this: http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/

Just upload your photo, set the new dimensions, and download the resized photo, which you'll then use for the site.  If you have any trouble let us know the exact errors or other messages you're getting.

10 hours ago, JLMoran said:

A fellow fan of black cats. I approve heartily! :91_thumbsup: :3_grin:

OH thankyou JL black cats are my favorite This is Echo he is the man of the house my other is DOLLY she is a medium long hair black and I have one tabby named frosty in that terrible 2s stage what a handful I always told my daughter I would never have any but blacks I love there temperament and loving nature all of our cats are adopted from the humane society my daughter saw frosty and after a time wore me down when we first saw he had a broken leg as a tiny kitten and when it healed we added him to the family but I still make a monthly trip to the shelter looking for that one personality trait that catches my eye just after Halloween seems to be the best time for these special loving animals :6_smile:

Congrats on the two Halloween kitties! They really are fantastic, it hurts my family to know they’re always the last to be adopted even though they’re often the most affectionate breed of cat you’ll find. We have two ourselves, adopted within six months of each other.

This one here is my boy, Kiba. He’s two and a half, an absolute love bug, with an unfortunate love of charging cables that he mistakes for chew toys:

075E6D3C-F63B-4C04-B93B-EE732BEE72EC.thumb.jpeg.8552e13ed30a12d1a92b140e915bea2a.jpeg

And this is little sister, Suki. Where Kiba is super affectionate and cuddly, she’s more skittish and only cuddles with “the hoo-mans” when she’s in the mood. Oh, and she has a serious shoe fetish.

E87DAF2D-4618-4FA8-9E4C-6ADB5ED327F6.thumb.jpeg.f0af43ca2f8bc8a834400acd52165eb9.jpeg