Dolphin excursion

Corndog

I’d a search and found some stuff but wanted some more current info. We are sailing on the Allure June of 18.  DD wants a dolphin excursion.  I didn’t see any on the RC brochure, but found some online for St Thomas.  Am I missing anything? 

Thanks

See if you can find that dolphin experience on St. Thomas listed on tripadvisor.com. It’s possible Royal doesn’t offer it because the operators have some reported issues. It’s also possible that they just don’t want to contract with that operator and everything is fine. Reviews on Trip advisor should help to clarify.

The actual Dolphin excursion is in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, you need to take a ferry.  Don't know how long you are in St. Thomas. If you are on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise, I assume perhaps you're going to Nassau, if that's the case Atlantis offers excursion and so does RC I believe. 

https://www.dolphindiscovery.com/tortola-st-thomas/tortola-activities.asp

I'd very careful taking a ferry unless it's a ship excursion just in case for some reason you don't get back in time! If it's a ship excursion they have to wait for you before leaving port.