Website Is Worst Ever for My Cruises

@invkevin, we're all having the same problems. Royal's IT department needs to be taken to the woodshed for this botched upgrade release.

Others here have pointed to the old login URL, which still works and does still properly allow you to get to the Cruise Planner and documentation. Just hit this directly instead of trying to log in through the Royal site's Log In link: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

3 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Royal's IT department needs to be taken to the woodshed

Forget about the woodshed! Just beat the crap out of them right where they are at their computer keyboards, break room, bathroom, where ever and then give them the YOYO (you're on your own...as in you're fired). :39_angry:

12 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

@invkevin, we're all having the same problems. Royal's IT department needs to be taken to the woodshed for this botched upgrade release.

Others here have pointed to the old login URL, which still works and does still properly allow you to get to the Cruise Planner and documentation. Just hit this directly instead of trying to log in through the Royal site's Log In link: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

Thanks ... that worked 

27 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

thank you I copied this link to a new desk top folder to use till these incompetent fools accidently fix this

just a little help for those that need it here is the direct number to Royals senior cruise planners 800-859-7225 they are happy to help anytime with anything taking payments they act as travel advisers in every way I use one in particular for everything to do with cruising Royals magnificent ships I share this because the mess at Royals IT dept probably will not be cleaned up for a long while :10_wink:

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

I have 2 reservations.  The weblink works great for the first reservation number but when I click on the second reservation, it defaults to the first reservation.  IOW, I can only view half of my bookings.

Thanks anyway for the link, I can at-least work on 50% of my account.

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Thanks!  I gets me in, lets me into the Cruise Planner, but then when I exit I'm sent to the new site.   But I was able to get into my online check in and print out the last set sail pass for my May cruise.  So I'm good now for May.  I don't need anything else until right before sailing...like luggage tags. 

I needed to change a credit card on my online check in.  That was an hour of my life gone.   My 2nd reservation finally showed up too but the whole thing was way harder than it should have been.   And I can't call royal to do anything because I have a travel agent and they won't deal with me (like when the first credit card got hacked and I was trying to check a weird royal charge).  Sigh... I'm not sure why 2 amazing companies like royal and Disney can't get it together better with their websites.   Jane

14 hours ago, invkevin said:

The new website for my cruises is the worst thing that they ever did. Can't view or change anything other than seeing your stateroom number.

You can't even reprint boarding passes or get luggage tags.

Worst Ever !!

I think I finally understand ... Royal IT has taken it as a challenge to design the worst website ever ... and they may have finally met their goal !!

14 hours ago, henrysea13 said:

just a little help for those that need it here is the direct number to Royals senior cruise planners 800-859-7225 they are happy to help anytime with anything taking payments they act as travel advisers in every way I use one in particular for everything to do with cruising Royals magnificent ships I share this because the mess at Royals IT dept probably will not be cleaned up for a long while :10_wink:

And this is the exact reason why I don't bother with the web site other than to look things up for information........ other than that, bookings, changes, payments, etc...... I always just call it in ..... never had a long wait time, incident, or mistake .......

• 1 year later...

Same problems here. We're cruising may 23rd a family of 8 . All the on board activities i booked are not on our cruise planners . I called and there is nothing they can do, we'll have to rebook on board. GOOD LUCK!  Also our dining only shows my wife and i on our cruise planner I called and they promised me we're all grouped together for dining. I may get kicked off the ship if we're not , cause i'll raise holy hell.

45 minutes ago, Hogtruck said:

Same problems here. We're cruising may 23rd a family of 8 . All the on board activities i booked are not on our cruise planners . I called and there is nothing they can do, we'll have to rebook on board. GOOD LUCK!  Also our dining only shows my wife and i on our cruise planner I called and they promised me we're all grouped together for dining. I may get kicked off the ship if we're not , cause i'll raise holy hell.

They may not be on your calendar but check your "order history" section.  I made reservations for Pixels, IFly, Northstar, My Time Dining with friends - none are in my calendar, but all of them show up correctly in the "order history" area (even though they are complimentary)