Harmony lunch - need salad & kid options in 1 place

melski94

First, let me say I HATE Windjammer.  Not necessarily the food but the experience and the experience with kids....help kids with food, be lucky and find a table on the first walk through, leave kids at table and go back for a plate for myself, come back kids want more, kids are done and I haven't sat down. It is a nightmare to me.

In the past I've taken them to MDR, which is fine for salad options but they don't always have a kid friendly lunch menu.

I want a place to get a salad for me and a burger/hot dog/fruit etc for my 2 younger kids.  Would any of these work... Solarium bistro?  Park cafe?  Does Mini Bites have salad?  I'd probably like the first 2 and the kids the last.  

Really hoping the WJ isn't the only option.

@melski94 boy do I know what you mean! I can't stand the buffet with my kids either. My food is constantly cold by the time I get to it. I am so thankful that one is at least old enough to help herself now. 

Unfortunately, WJ is probably your best bet for all the combos you need. Park cafe only has salads and wraps and fruit. No burgers. Solarium bistro is great but the kids may not find it as appealing. And no burgers or hot dogs there. Mini bites usually is not open over lunch. They usually open as WJ is closing. And they have no salads there. It's nachos, fries, small desserts etc.