The New "Seamless" Website

16 minutes ago, rjac said:

Were you able to login with that link I posted for you yesterday? :27_sunglasses:

Yes! I can see my cruise that way! I am waiting for my TA to return tomorrow to see if maybe she has my documents going to her? I am traveling with my son and his girlfriend so I have them coming to my work this week to complete online check in. We do need to upload photos- right? I am hoping the link you shared with me ( which I will admit has stopped my tears) still works! 27 days!

49 minutes ago, PrincipalTinker said:

Yes! I can see my cruise that way! I am waiting for my TA to return tomorrow to see if maybe she has my documents going to her? I am traveling with my son and his girlfriend so I have them coming to my work this week to complete online check in. We do need to upload photos- right? I am hoping the link you shared with me ( which I will admit has stopped my tears) still works! 27 days!

Great, glad it worked for you! Yes, upload your photos, will expedite your getting on board the ship. Once you complete your online check in you should be able to print off your set sail passes. The cruise documentation (which includes your luggage tags) may not be ready to print off for a couple more days. I strongly recommend these luggage tag holders from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNU4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1521395377&sr=8-6&keywords=cruise+ship+luggage+tags I have used mine on a couple of cruises and they work great. Inexpensive also. There are a lot of other folks on this blog who use them also. Time to dust offfyour luggage! :27_sunglasses:

1 minute ago, rjac said:

Great, glad it worked for you! Yes, upload your photos, will expedite your getting on board the ship. Once you complete your online check in you should be able to print off your set sail passes. The cruise documentation (which includes your luggage tags) may not be ready to print off for a couple more days. I strongly recommend these luggage tag holders from Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNU4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1521395377&sr=8-6&keywords=cruise+ship+luggage+tags I have used mine on a couple of cruises and they work great. Inexpensive also. There are a lot of other folks on this blog who use them also. Time to dust offfyour luggage! :27_sunglasses:

I saw that recommendation on another thread! I have those luggage tag holders sitting in my bag all ready to go!

My jaw hit the floor today. The new site is working one heck of a lot better!

• Dashboard now shows all my booked cruises, not just the one coming up in 13 days
  • All cruises listed on the dashboard now let me jump to the Cruise Planner
  • Those Cruise Planner links all work correctly -- no more need to enter my reservation number and other info, and the offerings are correct for the sailing I clicked the link from

I was able to make my reservation at Chef's Table with no issues, will get to enjoy that on night 3. Unfortunately, no Mystery Dinner Theater for us on this trip. Price is currently $79 per person, which seems a lot higher than I remember seeing it earlier on (want to say it was closer to $35 or $40 back then, but I might be mixing it up with some other dining / entertainment offering). 

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

My jaw hit the floor today. The new site is working one heck of a lot better!

• Dashboard now shows all my booked cruises, not just the one coming up in 13 days
  • All cruises listed on the dashboard now let me jump to the Cruise Planner
  • Those Cruise Planner links all work correctly -- no more need to enter my reservation number and other info, and the offerings are correct for the sailing I clicked the link from

I was able to make my reservation at Chef's Table with no issues, will get to enjoy that on night 3. Unfortunately, no Mystery Dinner Theater for us on this trip. Price is currently $79 per person, which seems a lot higher than I remember seeing it earlier on (want to say it was closer to $35 or $40 back then, but I might be mixing it up with some other dining / entertainment offering). 

Still not working for me.....I guess I'm not worthy. Tried clearing the cache, nothing, went incognito, nothing. I keep getting the "Invalid password and user name combination" and the hell of it is, I haven't changed anything. 

OK I"M IN!!!!! Since I kept getting the "invalid password etc stuff", I hit the forgot password and changed it. Now it works!:3_grin:

Edited by rjac
Update

27 minutes ago, rjac said:

Still not working for me.....I guess I'm not worthy. Tried clearing the cache, nothing, went incognito, nothing. I keep getting the "Invalid password and user name combination" and the hell of it is, I haven't changed anything. 

OK I"M IN!!!!! Since I kept getting the "invalid password etc stuff", I hit the forgot password and changed it. Now it works!:3_grin:

Congrats! I decided to try that email address.

8 minutes ago, rjac said:

Thanks. Did it work for you, hopefully?

Not yet! It is not recognizing my crown and anchor number either. On March 9th I went through Twitter. I was messaged that they would connect me. They asked my reservation number and told me to “hold on”. I am still holding....

Well, I can happily say that after following this thread all week, I finally got home and logged in today to the new site and all went well.  I can access all 3 of my future reservations and the cruise planners that go with them.  The only question is...What happened to the "upgrade preferences" section.  I can only see email preferences on mine?  And is the link the the C&A member area gone now?

28 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

And is the link the the C&A member area gone now?

I noticed that too. Perhaps it will show up on the next upgrade? :3_grin: by the way,  welcome home! We just got done packing for our B2B next weekend. We're leaving this Weds. and stopping in St. Augustine, FL for a few days, never been there before. 

42 minutes ago, rjac said:

I noticed that too. Perhaps it will show up on the next upgrade? :3_grin: by the way,  welcome home! We just got done packing for our B2B next weekend. We're leaving this Weds. and stopping in St. Augustine, FL for a few days, never been there before. 

Have fun!  Enjoy your grandchildren!  

The good news is that now cruise planner is working from the new site , the bad news the online check in link stopped working . 

So I have checked in using the old site and it was fine but know in the new site under room details I see that now only my spouse appears under the next month reservation .

Hey I guess we can not have it all ... 

13 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I tried to go to checkin to see my seapass and that link did not work.  Hope they get it working in the next week or so.  I have to print it out along with my luggage tags.

I have the same issue trying to use the new login page, but if I go to the website, then select "Already Booked" and "Online Checkin" it brings me to this page:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do

5ab11dd54cded_alreadybooked.jpeg.e28e7da8743b581929c8215b387229be.jpeg

From here I can enter my reservation #, name, ship and sail date and reach the documents.

51 minutes ago, twangster said:

I have the same issue trying to use the new login page, but if I go to the website, then select "Already Booked" and "Online Checkin" it brings me to this page:

From here I can enter my reservation #, name, ship and sail date and reach the documents.

I've never even seen this page !!  I will try later today.  Thanks !

LOL.  That's tooo funny.  At least mine ARE chronological by sail date.

I was able to FINALLY get to my Set Sail page to print out the Set Sail passes...but I had to reboot in order to get to the luggage tags.  I had to go through the "Already Booked" link that Twangster noted.  If I sign in to my account first, there is no getting to the set sail or luggage tags links.  Improvements, but still very lame.

1 hour ago, mvannie said:

I see the website is evolving.  Has anyone determined what the sort order is of upcoming cruises?

I have 4 cruises listed and they do not appear alphabetical by ship, chronological by embarkation date, or numeric by reservation.

My OCD is triggered 

Mine were ordered Chronologicaly.

1 hour ago, mvannie said:

I see the website is evolving.  Has anyone determined what the sort order is of upcoming cruises?

I have 4 cruises listed and they do not appear alphabetical by ship, chronological by embarkation date, or numeric by reservation.

My OCD is triggered 

Mine are chronological too.  I wonder if it goes by the order you entered them in?  On Sunday when I logged in, I had to manually enter in each reservation again.  Did you do that or did yours pop up automatically?  Or I wonder if it does go by date but it separates it into paid/not fully paid.  If you look at the first two with a balance, those dates are in order and the last two with no balance are also in order by date.  In the end I have no clue lol.  Royal IT...

Mine are not chronological.  When I 1st logged in back one day 1 of the new website it only had 2 of my cruises, the next two.  I added all the rest manually.  They all got inserted in between my next and the one after that.  

Next is #1

4th next is #2

5th next is #3

Even my 2019 cruises are before my 2nd and 3rd next cruises which are at the bottom of the list.

3rd next is #10

2nd next is #11  

17 hours ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Mine are chronological too.  I wonder if it goes by the order you entered them in?  On Sunday when I logged in, I had to manually enter in each reservation again.  Did you do that or did yours pop up automatically?  Or I wonder if it does go by date but it separates it into paid/not fully paid.  If you look at the first two with a balance, those dates are in order and the last two with no balance are also in order by date.  In the end I have no clue lol.  Royal IT...

Actually only one of the 4 are actually paid in full but that is another issue for Royal to sort out.  The Freedom in 2019 is certainly not paid in full yet but if Royal considers it so I will not argue with them.

I cannot recall the order I entered or which I entered, but I do recall that some were already there.

In the end, they all appear and I guess that is the key.

I thought I was the only one having issues,

Can’t make payment when I try it  is telling my reservation is no good.

RCCL is showing me the reservation # on the previous page.

And when I plug it in to go to payment page Is asking for more Numbers

I can safely say i don't like the change so far.

1 hour ago, Orange Crush said:

Anybody noticing errors in their C&A point balance?  They're only showing 1 point for a cruise I had in 2000 that should be worth 8.

Back in 2000 they were awarding points on a per-cruise basis, not on a per-night basis like they are now.  There was a GRAND CONVERSION done on all of the old cruises when they switched over to the per-night points so you would have been given some kind of conversion rate for that old cruise.  I never understood it...I just accepted it.

I have a number of cruises that just show 1 point.  These are all of the old cruises under the old points system.  Perhaps someone, smarter than me, could quote you the algorithm that they used to convert those old cruises to the new system but I truly do not know how they did it.

26 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Back in 2000 they were awarding points on a per-cruise basis, not on a per-night basis like they are now.  There was a GRAND CONVERSION done on all of the old cruises when they switched over to the per-night points so you would have been given some kind of conversion rate for that old cruise.  I never understood it...I just accepted it.

I have a number of cruises that just show 1 point.  These are all of the old cruises under the old points system.  Perhaps someone, smarter than me, could quote you the algorithm that they used to convert those old cruises to the new system but I truly do not know how they did it.

This is the same way mine is.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:42 AM, twangster said:

Those are some very impressive ellipticals you drew there...are you suuuuure you ain't a bot?

:8_laughing:

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

What's odd is that my cruise from 2000 was worth 8 points before this website "up"grade, it's only dropped to one point since they changed the site over.

Were your 1 pointers showing that way before the new site?