New RC Sale starting March 8th

I received this email from my T/A, didn't want to post the T/A name so copied and pasted what I could. March 8-12 new sale. Some of you probably already know about it, especially @Matt but thought I would sha

Come Seek the Royal Caribbean®
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif   Logo.jpg
• Receive up to $200 instant savings plus up to $200 to spend at sea*
• 30% Off Every Guest
• Caribbean Bonus: Up to $100 instant savings*
• Kids Sail Free on select sailings
• Suites Bonus: Up to $1,000 instant savings*
spacer.gif  
Hurry! Offer ends March 12th!

re.

22 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Hmm, "Suites Bonus" eh? I highly doubt that will apply to my JS booking on Anthem, but given that I was able to score a price reduction on the last sale I will definitely check this one as well!

It's likely the same suites bonus that's been going on since March 1st.  

Sea Class - $200

Sky Class - $500

Star Class - $1000

29 minutes ago, rjac said:

What the hell good is their sale when you can't access their website?

@rjac when you go on their website, does it automatically send you to your upcoming cruise? Mine does and if I sign in under Cruise Planner, it takes you back to their old website and it works. Try that unless it doesn't take you to your cruise.

I got an email this morning from Heather, even before I had a chance to check the sale myself. Price on my Anthem JS stayed the same as last week's adjustment, but I got another $75 in OBC ($125 total). That puts me within $25 of my OBC before the last price drop I grabbed, so I'm going to take that as a win since the base price was unchanged. :27_sunglasses:

3 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

UGH!!! Are you using PC or MAC? I wasn't able to get through on work PC but could on MAC. and you're leaving soon!!  Darn.

Working with a PC, fortunately, I printed off all the necessary documents last month. I'm not one to wait until the last minute when it comes to RC & their website! Now that I'm back home I'm going to try incognito as well as IE (Using chrome right now). Perhaps I'll be surprised and it's already fixed.......:3_grin:

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

Yup, I sure can! Thanks for that.

Unfortunately, cruise planner shows the prices are just stupidly high for my cruise in 3 weeks now. Compared to the prices back in October / November, it's back into rip-off territory.

So I guess it's time to start watching for the mega-deals on my October Anthem cruise. Probably nothing great before July 4 weekend, but I need something to do while I wait these next 3 interminable weeks, plus the time after I'm back! :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Yup, I sure can! Thanks for that.

Unfortunately, cruise planner shows the prices are just stupidly high for my cruise in 3 weeks now. Compared to the prices back in October / November, it's back into rip-off territory.

So I guess it's time to start watching for the mega-deals on my October Anthem cruise. Probably nothing great before July 4 weekend, but I need something to do while I wait these next 3 interminable weeks, plus the time after I'm back! :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, what about your job? Oh, the weekends? How about reading books that have a nautical flair...like "African Queen"?:3_grin: