Countdown to Cruise & Cruise Planner???

rjac

We are now 21 days out from our 2 week B2B on the Allure OTS. I just logged in to check my cruises to see if there were any"sales" to be had only to find that all my Cruise Planner is showing are Royal Gifts and Photo Packages. No drink packages, dining, excursions, etc. Is this something new or does Royal now cut you off within a couple of weeks of cruising....or have I offended someone? :27_sunglasses:

6 minutes ago, rjac said:

We are now 21 days out from our 2 week B2B on the Allure OTS. I just logged in to check my cruises to see if there were any"sales" to be had only to find that all my Cruise Planner is showing are Royal Gifts and Photo Packages. No drink packages, dining, excursions, etc. Is this something new or does Royal now cut you off within a couple of weeks of cruising....or have I offended someone? :27_sunglasses:

That's strange. Did you click on the "cruise planner" tab? It should be open up until 3 days prior to sailing. 

23 minutes ago, rjac said:

Same problem here. Royal IT strikes again

• 1 year later...

If you are Crown and Anchor members, can you go in through their sign in screen to get to Cruise Planner, or is it the same problem?   I was in two days ago without any problems.  I tend to use that instead of following links from the e-mails they send me.