Johnny rockets on Anthem?

40 minutes ago, Honeybee2018 said:

Hi 

can anyone tell me if there is a cover charge for Johnny rockets on Anthem or is it pay for what you order? 

thanks in advance 

;) 

I read earlier this year that the cover charge has gone up to $9.95.  Not sure if this is the case on Anthem or just the Oasis class ships.

Pinging @twangster or @Lauren because they were on recently.

11 minutes ago, Lauren said:

If you are a C & A member, you also get a BOGO free milkshake with your seapass card.

Yes, but I fell on Anthem it isn't worth it.

Just the usual soft serve mixed. Might as well get a cup, spoon, carton of milk, and hit up the soft serve machine that is near by.

38 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Yes, but I fell on Anthem it isn't worth it.

Just the usual soft serve mixed. Might as well get a cup, spoon, carton of milk, and hit up the soft serve machine that is near by.

We had good vanilla milkshakes, but not the awesome Johnny Rocket's milkshakes I have had in the past. They were a nice accompaniment to our hot dogs from the SeaPlex though!

I like the a la carte pricing option better....as I wouldn't eat $9 worth of food to be honest and it would be nice to just grab a burger or something and not have to feel like you have to eat a bunch of food or make a meal of it to get your $9.95 worth out of it.

Free breakfast sounds great there too...haven't been on a ship yet with JR that offered breakfast or anything for free.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:48 AM, monctonguy said:

I like the a la carte pricing option better....as I wouldn't eat $9 worth of food to be honest and it would be nice to just grab a burger or something and not have to feel like you have to eat a bunch of food or make a meal of it to get your $9.95 worth out of it.

Free breakfast sounds great there too...haven't been on a ship yet with JR that offered breakfast or anything for free.

We were on th Oasis August 2017 and JR for breakfast was great because it wasn't crowded. Sat outside on the boardwalk, it was really nice. The food is similar to the Windjammer, but you order off a menu. Eggs,bacon,potatoes. I believe they had pancakes. Not a huge menu, but it was free and not crowded!