price drop

lizzyz

Hey! So I recently booked a cruise, and I was told about the whole if the price drops the price will be adjusted. 

When I booked my room, I was told I was given prepaid gratuities with my booking.

When I last called to readjust the price because the price dropped about $75 per person they told me my prepaid gratuities would be removed...

Is this accurate? I know nothing about cruises...but that just seems a little unfair.

35 minutes ago, lizzyz said:

Hey! So I recently booked a cruise, and I was told about the whole if the price drops the price will be adjusted. 

When I booked my room, I was told I was given prepaid gratuities with my booking.

When I last called to readjust the price because the price dropped about $75 per person they told me my prepaid gratuities would be removed...

Is this accurate? I know nothing about cruises...but that just seems a little unfair.

Assuming that you had prepaid grats for 2 people, on at least a 7 night cruise, that's at least $203-$245 in savings, I would say to leave it because the $75 price drop doesn't compare to that.

Its whatever the deal/promo is at the time of booking....so you have to look at not only the price but the perks you gain/lose as well at the time of re-booking.

Its a lot of fun and games trying to figure out the deals and if It really Is a better deal or not!