25% off shore excursions

New offer that has come out for shore excursions. I have already booked three excursions for the upcoming cruise in two weeks. Can I go ahead and cancel those excursions and then rebook them? All three excursions would be at a lower cost. Would I have to call Royal Caribbean to do that?

4 hours ago, CowboyMedic said:

New offer that has come out for shore excursions. I have already booked three excursions for the upcoming cruise in two weeks. Can I go ahead and cancel those excursions and then rebook them? All three excursions would be at a lower cost. Would I have to call Royal Caribbean to do that?

Yes, you can.

I am looking at this too.  I have the Dragon's Breath zip line in Labadee already booked and the price dropped $5 pp to $78.  However I'm afraid I'd give up my time slot at 9:30.  The earliest available on the cruise planner is 1:30.  Would they be able to keep my time slot if I called?  Its not worth the $20 saved if it messes up my day.

No favorable changes for any of my excursions or packages on my March 31 Freedom sailing. In fact, almost everything has now gone up. Very glad I locked in the much lower prices back in October and November!

The over-the-water cabanas on Nellie's Beach are now going for $550!! That's more than double the price I paid back in February last year! :63_astonished: :51_scream:

6 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

No favorable changes for any of my excursions or packages on my March 31 Freedom sailing. In fact, almost everything has now gone up. Very glad I locked in the much lower prices back in October and November!

Noticed the same thing for my March 25th Allure B2B. Got to laugh at the drink package "sale". Purchased ours last November at $43.00 pp/pd and now the package is on "sale" for $50.00 pp/pd. Moral of the story, the earlier you buy/book, the better the deal. Have a great cruise Joe!:27_sunglasses:

The sale worked out for me - I had a Beach Bungalow at Coco Cay booked at $219 which was 10% down from the original price of $244.  Just yesterday, I canceled and rebooked at $189 which is pretty much just shy of 25% off the original.  I'm not sure if the original price of $244 was inflated since I'd never booked before, but hey... I was willing to pay it, so $189 works for me!

35 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yes, you can cancel and rebook any pre-cruise purchase without calling RC. Here's how: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/10/29/how-cancel-and-rebook-pre-cruise-purchases-royal-caribbeans-cruise-planner

I read this a little bit ago and cancelled and rebooked. Got 25% off one excursion and 20% off the other two. Saved me around $65-70 for two people.

7 minutes ago, CowboyMedic said:

I read this a little bit ago and cancelled and rebooked. Got 25% off one excursion and 20% off the other two. Saved me around $65-70 for two people.

That's some good savings!

Just now, J. Woody said:

Just booked Nellie’s Beach Cabana.  Over the water one , is too expensive.  I paid $ 316. Hope this price reasonable.

That's a pretty good price!

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's some good savings!

That's a pretty good price!

Nellie’s Beach cabana which I booked is direct water access.  Is this one to far from zip line & dragon coaster ?

This is my 1st RCCL.  I have no idea of location. 

14 minutes ago, J. Woody said:

Nellie’s Beach cabana which I booked is direct water access.  Is this one to far from zip line & dragon coaster ?

This is my 1st RCCL.  I have no idea of location. 

Here's a map of Labadee that shows the location of everything. You can see that Nellie's Beach is about 2/3 of the way from the pier to the far end of Labadee, with the dragon's tail coaster to the right of Nellie's Beach in the top right of the map, next to Adrenaline Beach and above the Town Square. The sign-up booth for the zipline is closer to the pier, by the first tram station. Map doesn't indicate if this is the same place to board the jeeps that take you up to the actual zip line and practice line.

Since you got a cabana, you'll have access to the cabanas-only golf cart transport to get you to either one quick and easy.

Adrenaline Beach doesn't have cabanas, it only offers the beach beds as an option. This and other information about the various offerings at Labadee can be found in @Matt's Labadee Guide and Tips post, in the "Things to Do" section. The section on beaches also talks about Adrenaline Beach in more detail, including the fact that it is often the most crowded. One thing his article doesn't mention is the general rockiness of Adrenaline Beach when you go into the water, something that was mentioned in amusing fashion on The VERY UnOfficial Travel Guide channel on YouTube; definitely need water shoes in that area! Seems that Nellie's Beach and Columbus Cove are far more powdery sand than rocks, and conveniently they're also less crowded.

12 hours ago, CowboyMedic said:

I went back and figured the difference and we saved $144 with this sale. Original was $710 with $300 OBC used, new price is $566 with $300 OBC used.

14 hours ago, firebuck said:

The sale worked out for me - I had a Beach Bungalow at Coco Cay booked at $219 which was 10% down from the original price of $244.  Just yesterday, I canceled and rebooked at $189 which is pretty much just shy of 25% off the original.  I'm not sure if the original price of $244 was inflated since I'd never booked before, but hey... I was willing to pay it, so $189 works for me!

That's a great price!!  I got it on sale for $209, and when it wasn't on sale is was listed as $279.  This is for a sailing May 18.  One person in my roll call said they paid $195 a couple months ago.  But $189!  Wow!!